The San Diego Center for Regenerative Medicine is currently an online resource. We have closed our clinic however hope to continue to advocate for regenerative techniques that are minimally invasive and require little recovery time. Our patients have experienced impressive healing and return to function for not only acute injuries but also chronic pain conditions with pain conditions that some would consider untreatable.
STEM CELL THERAPY INFO
Our mission is to restore an active lifestyle and promote optimum health by activating the body’s natural regenerative capabilities.
- Decreased need for pain medications
- Complete resolution of pain
- Increased strength
- Improved sensation
- Reversal of nerve damage
- Joint, ligament, cartilage & tendon injuries
- Pain that is not improving.
- Spine related pain (neck, low back, failed back surgeries, nerve damage from surgery)
Do you want:
- a second opinion for your diagnosis
- to know all your options for treatment
- to learn about minimally invasive or non-surgical options
- to minimize or get off pain medications
- to treat the cause of your pain instead of just taking medications to cover up the pain.
- help and hope when conventional therapies have failed (injections, surgeries, nerve burning, steroid injections, spinal cord stimulators, pumps)
We are committed to the advancement and excellence in regenerative medical care through education, research, and innovation.
2 thoughts on “The Center”
Just checking on PRP & stem cell for pricing. For HIP and FEET.
HI Richard, unfortunately we are closed and working on updating this website to be an informational resource. Best wishes!
Comments are closed.